- First licensed in Georgia in 1986
- Worked for Ralston Purina so I really have been down every pig trail in 5 states!
- Invented the "Pur-Fic Egg" a pourable frozen egg with 1/4 the cholesterol and no salmonellae
- Jumped into "dot com" world with Farms.com and 1stAg
- Executive Director of The Georgia Outdoorsman radio and television shows (and host)
- Executive Director of Wake Up Outdoors teen outdoor television show
- Sold advertising for Watt Publishing - 11 titles - territory was Mississippi River west to Pakistan
- Invented the Tree Glider deer stand
- First joined Norton Commercial Group in 2000
- Owned Southeastern Safety & Environmental Supply with industrial safety sales across SE U.S.
- Owned Featherbone Medical, LLC, medical products distributor across Southeastern US
- A.S. ABAC, 1977
- B.S. UGA, 1979
- M.B.A., GSU, 1998
- Moved to Norton's Clarkesville office in 2015
- Adjunct faculty, Brenau University School of Business and Communication
- Shotgun Coach, Brenau University, Gainesville, GA (and Lakeview Academy)
© 2023 Properties Online, Inc. (PropertiesOnline.com) Content including property details, articles or opinions posed on this website have not been independently verified and cannot be guaranteed. All information offered within this website should be independently verified. Website content is provided at the reader's own risk and the reader will not hold the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this information liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from any errors in or omissions from the information. Laws and taxes vary from state to state. You should consult with your individual CPA or tax attorney when purchasing or selling real estate. By providing links to other sites Properties Online, Inc. does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the agent, brokerage, brand or Properties Online, Inc.
Equal Housing Opportunity.
Terms of Service|
Website Design by